Wednesday, May 9, 2012

(The Vamp Sisters)-The Fang-Delicious Saga!! Fang-Delicious- Daughters

Blood Family Vampires Awaking~!
By Rosalind Cherry (The Vamp Sisters)-The Fang-Delicious Saga!!
Fang-Delicious- Daughters

Mother starting to be a bother, after quite some time of many
Centuries from the year of (1897) over and over again we are 
Ordered to wait for the feed, I say Hell to the first order of 
Death. doom is now the time for our feed being that I'm the eldest 
Of The pack Fangula Busty I wheel my victims watch my breast, 
I Lure Them in then I go in for the kill I get there through the fog 
That leads into the night I lure my prey, making them feel love we 
Never, received that not even through Mother always told us to
 Kill the Prey feed on the blood bring it home take your ass straight to your 
Coffins, how many time should we keep listening to her?
 I have something to say to, when you thought I was asleep 
I was in the Sheets getting my freak on I just can't help it,
 I believe this is why Mother named me Fang-Freakious 
I can't help all of you How to Please a man or for you sister Fang Sha Da Fang you Desires 
Both I watch you even as we all bath in blood, no need to 
Be Ashamed you bitch dam straight but your fangs back in your
Mouth, Fangular Dee, why are you so quite? 
you are the Youngest one always quite until you rise to tell 
Mother everything, Well look at all of you acting like you got it all,
 I'm the quite one With the Most kills that why I'm Mother favorite,
 I can get any Man with my Lustful way, I persuaded them my victims young and 
Old with Pleasure, then I rip out there hearts then I now have a 
Taste for The brain I just hate when I have to pick my fangs he he he,
 Oh You are looking surprise no more different when 
I developed The taste for intestines to, Yes I'm the true descent of
 Desmoudous Routundas inscribed on my back Romanian of the 2 
Order of The blood pack, of death and you trying to control the 
Castle look At all of you acting like of pack of fake killers. 
I used My, hyphotic telepathic Powers for all of my pets to turn on you,
 Unless I Become leader of the pack by the way I sharped my Fangs my oh My, 
all of you thought you were on top silly fools, as 
They all Turned around there were hundreds of Vampires all
 Throughout the World destroy kill we are Immortal,Fang-Freakious
Run my bath of blood, Fang-Sha-Da fix my hair my an 
Count Dream eyes waiting on me put your fangs away before 
I rip you Into many pieces I warned you already I know what you were 
Thinking silly bitch, all the time messing with me jealous for what
I was your baby sister. Fang-Da-Busty all you talk about is your
Boobs now you shall conceive our child, I need a niece or nephew 
That will string your breasts that you cherish so much let that be a Lesson to you 
The, walls of the Castle more packs of Dogs,Fogs 
Were setting among them there were bats that through the 
Windows from the High ceilings there they were hanging out. 
Now What were you Saying about following orders. Here come Mother,
 She retired to I have her right beside me yes she been beheaded,
Through me Her head she didn't want to listen to me either ,
 I'm in control and Poor Elizabeth thinking and plotting she was going to be the next 
One before me, Now I'm the ruler Bow down to me, well you lost
 For words no the looks on their face was of no surprise to me no 
Rise I'm the 2order to the first Power Romanians rise as we are Set to kill,
 I have some time to be with Mother lover we are about To get it in.
 Let it be a lesson never sleep on your baby sister now get me my glass of blood,
 I'm starting to look pale I want to rip this town from generation to generation 
wouldn't want Mother name to be in Vain Ha Ha Ha. 
I loving this leader of the pack death and doom will be tattoo 
on me to it's the new thing that out and hot, I hear my lover calling me from his coffin,
wear my black gown tonight we shall marry!
 Here to the power of Blood Family... Vampire Awakenings~! New order
for the year of 2012. Dam Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment